Friday, September 19, 2008

The Restman

I guess just about all of you have some level of discomfort while working on the computer for long periods of time. For me, the pain is in my right shoulder. It begins to ache when mousing and keyboarding. I have tried arm rests and supports but they are too confining for me. One day we received a sample. They called it a Restman. All the gang at the office tried it out most everyone really though it was a great add to our webstore so here is is. It attaches easily to your chair or desk and supports the forearm, wrist, elbow and for me NO SHOULDER PAIN! As you can see in the photo it has a pretty large surface compared to a lot of mouse rests and arm rests that we have put to the test. We have sold over 100 of them and have had only good responses. Most folks thought that the Restman were a great value and were completly satisfied. So that’s good news.Let us know what you think!

No comments: