Friday, September 5, 2008

The Restman

I guess just about everyon has some level of discomfort while working on the computer for long periods of time. For me, the pain is in my right shoulder. It begins to ache when mousing and keyboarding. I have tried arm rests and supports but they are too confining for me. One day we recevied a sample. They called it a Restamn. We all tried it out and it is great. It attaches easily to your chair or desk and seems to support the forearm, wrist, elbow and therefore no shoulder pain! As you can see in the photo it has a preety large surface compared to most mouse rests and arm rests. http://www.theergonomicstore.com/the-ergonomic-store-item.php?name=Restman&item=8wg-rst1. We have sold over 100 of them and the people we have talked to about them really finds them to dot he job that they were purchsed to do. So that's good news.
Let us know what you think!

No comments: